One easy upgrade you can do to your Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedals is replace the old Potentiometer with a new improved Hot Potz II. We will be using a Hot Potz II ECB24B super long life edition rated at 100K.
Dunlop states you get about one million cycles before it goes bad, it's also sealed from dust and has a low noise operation which is a plus. The ECB24B is compatibale with all Dunlop Crybaby wahs including the Hendrix wahs.
1. Remove bottom Plate by removing rubber feet with screws
2. Loosen screw holding cable clamp
3. Rotate cable clamp and disengage rack from gear
4. Remove wires from old pot (Black, Blue and Yellow)
5. Connect wires to ECB24B as shown in diagram below
6. Remove old pot with 1/2" open end wrench
7. Depress toe of pedal to make contact with switch
8. Rotate new pot gear counter clockwise to stop
9. Install new pot in cradle and tighten
10. Engage rack gear to pot gear, back off one tooth from stop
11. Rotate cable clamp into rack holding position, tighten screw
12. Put Bottom Plate back on rubber tighten feet with screws...
Black Wire : Signal Ground
Yellow Wire : Feedback for Bandpass
Blue Wire : Signal out of Bandpass Filter
Note: CCW,SL,CW are labled on the side of ECB24B