If your having problems changing strings on your acoustic guitar here are some simple steps to get you going! Take your time and you will get it!
First, remove all the strings from your guitar and then follow the 6 steps below:
1. Remove the bridge pin and insert a string into the bridge. The knob on the end of the string should be pushed to one side by the bridge pin. Push the bridge pin all the way down and make sure the string is hooked in place.
2. Bring the string over the nut and up the center of the head. Wind it over the top of the capstan, toward the edge.
3. Allow some slack so that the string can be wound around a couple of times, and thread the end of the string through the hole. Pull it outwards and begin tightening the tuning peg to take up the slack.
4. Continue winding so that the string coils neatly onto the capstan and the final wrap lies close to the head.
5. Cut off the excess string.
6. Repeat 1-5 for the remaining strings.
Go through each step slowly and you should be able to do it fairly easily. Note that the above procedure may not apply to some guitars with different constructions.
Remember do this at your own risk! Were not responsible if something breaks!